Hi there, this post explains how to enable the ShapeWays bridge on your Grasshopper models.
1) Register for an account on ShapeWays.
2) Create a new app in the My Apps section of your ShapeWays account, for the ShapeDiver-ShapeWays bridge.
3) Create OAuth2 credentials for your app:
4) Use the ShapeDiverShapeWaysCredentials component of the ShapeDiver Grasshopper plug-in to define the credentials needed for accessing your ShapeWays account.
5) Use the ShapeDiverExportShapeWays component to define the product data you want to send to ShapeWays. Connect the API credentials to the CR parameter.
6) Optionally use the further components which retrieve data from the ShapeWays API, e.g. for requesting available materials, price estimation, categories, and printers. We recommend you to limit use of these components for models which you upload to ShapeDiver and instead hard-code information about materials and categories into your Grasshopper model. This will minimise the model computation time and improve user experience.
7) That's it! Upload your Grasshopper model to ShapeDiver, and start selling products. The export component will appear as a button in the parameter widget, rename the component to your liking.